Jane Maliszewski speaks on a variety of topics that resonate with busy executive women and business professionals. In her speaking, workshops, and coaching, Jane applies what science is revealing about how the brain, body, and mind work to help her clients learn new ways to live and lead more effectively. Her programs are learning-packed, engaging, and fun.
Jane is the owner of VAULT Associates, a Leadership and Team Development company providing Executive and Leadership Coaching and Team Development consulting for the individual, team, and organization. Jane is an International Coach Federation ACC-credentialed Leadership Coach and a Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach and licensed trainer. She has master’s degrees in Business Administration and National Strategy, and is a U.S. Army veteran (Colonel, retired). Jane has experienced the thrill of being an Army paratrooper, the challenge of being the Chief Information Officer for an organization of over 50,000, and the mental and physical toughness to run three marathons. She has a passion for travel, cooking, and exploring the road less taken, preferably with sturdy boots, hiking poles, and a pack.
Jane conducts workshops (Half-Day, Full-Day, Multi-Day) to help business professionals understand how the brain processes our daily experiences and ways to manage what is happening to be more eﬀ ective at work and at home.
All workshops are interactive so participants can apply what they are learning to positively impact a current issue they are dealing with.
Here are a few of her popular brain-based leadership topics. Jane can also customize a development program tailored to your organization’s desired outcomes
- Applying Brain Science to Empower Your Success
- The Seven Levels of Personal and Organizational Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence: The Secret Sauce of Success
- Stress and How to Manage It for Better Results
- Changing the Brain: Neuroplasticity–How We Learn, Change, and Grow
- Our Pre-Frontal Cortex: Home Base for Good Decisions
- The Right & Left Hemispheres: Greater Together
- The Power of Doing and Dreaming: Default and Task Networks in our Brain