The great architects throughout history discovered that a vaulted structure can withstand more pressure, exhibit higher resilience, open up more space, and create a magnificent presence that soars above all other buildings.
Likewise, VAULT provides the structure to discover inner leadership strength and break through old patterns so you—and your business–can soar to new heights.
How awesome would it feel to exceed a goal that seemed out of reach just a few months ago? VAULT’s mission is to help you achieve that positive lasting change in yourself and in your organization.
VAULT works with small and medium sized commercial and government organizations, especially in the technology sector, and provides coaching support for individual leaders and executives.
VAULT Associates, LLC is a Woman-Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (WOB, SDVOB).
NAICS: 611430, 541611, 541612, 541614
Jane Maliszewski, Founder, Consultant and Coach
Jane was drawn to serve as a consultant and leadership coach because she believes that every person deserves to love the work they do. It should be a space where you feel valued, trusted, engaged, and encouraged to achieve. That vision of purpose and fulfillment drives her emphasis on leader development and organization effectiveness.
Jane’s first career was in the U.S. Army in the technology field, culminating in promotion to Colonel and a position as the CIO for the Army’s Training and Doctrine Command. This gave her a wide breadth of experiences in leadership, developing high performing organizations, and managing change in many diverse situations from small teams to large complex business transformations.
In addition to practical leadership experience, she seeks out opportunities to cultivate a richer framework of options to help her clients create the breakthrough they seek.
- Masters in Business Administration, Masters in Strategic Studies, Bachelors in History
- Advanced professional certifications in Organization Development and Change Leadership, Leadership Coaching for Organization Performance, Knowledge Management, Chief Information Officer, Lean Six Sigma.
- Certified practitioner in a number of assessments supporting leader development and team effectiveness:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (Identify psychological type preferences, impact on leadership, communications, decision-making, team work, and career preferences)
- Emotional Intelligence EQi-2.0 (Identify and build Emotional Intelligence competencies)
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) (Identify personal motivations and improve conflict management)
- Personal Strengths Profile (Identify individual strengths and impact on the team)
- FIRO Element-B (Team development)
- Thomas Kilmann Inventory (Conflict identification and management)